Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"...how I wish....."

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH AR RAHMAN AR RAHIM….


 Not mine but .. .. so cute.. adorable … so loveable….

 Adorable isn’t  it ??? … how I wish I have a little one to be dressed up like this.. all made by myself…

Yearrgghhh.. back to reality… no need to wonder and wishes… wishes upon star..??? forget it…!!! Granted with this 2 not that handsome guys.. also make me nut and believed me… I can also make something for them.. infact I have started somethings..soon to be ready and publish here… yup it takes time because it is a crocheting items.. but in very soon… I think I wanted to make things such this items..

 Just imagine them wearing this costume…?? Hahhaa….. and how about this one..

 It is a tail.. and soon it will be perfectly suit to the one I crocheting nowadays…

Oh ya..
What a loveable right….. and
Please give a visit to this creative person…

Until then.. daaa..

Hambik… spekang …!!! Me write in English… !!! hahahha…

Esok2 we write it again in English….. esok2 yer…

~ wasalam~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sungguh cute...

Kuazue Mohamad said...

ya cik nyanyisunyi...
mereka tersangat kiut.. meleles gak ler menengok nyer...