Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Am I Cute...??!!..

As Salam..
My dear readers...
Apology for taking soo long to do some update here...thanks for alwiz visiting me...ouchh..down with feverish n chronic flu (all tears coming down..+ stuffed nose n ear) I guess my middle ear already got an infection...n today.. i need to take mc....stay away from office environment...yet cannot rest..can't lay down...cannot easily breathing...enough with that...so i share with U guys what I am doing today...hope i can finish it up soon n move out to another things...gosh..i guess i must start with the hoody towels for my precious one..
hope you enjoys the view....n does the baby in the bumper cute???..


4 comments:

Fiza Rahman said...

Cutenya.

Kuazue Mohamad said...

tq fiza rahman..

Nik said...

cantik.comelnyer katun dalam stroller tu :)

Kuazue Mohamad said...

tq nik ros..t kita buat yg baby boy laks yer..